Help and support during the Covid-19 emergency
LCC is partnering with various organisations supporting the community during the crisis. Please email email@example.com if you would like assistance or further information.
We also check the answerphone in the office several times a week if you would like to leave a message by calling 01934 519888.
For a general overview of support available in Weston-super-Mare see coronasupport-wsm.co.uk.
This site includes useful links to the NHS, Foodbanks, Government & Church care schemes.
What support is available from Locking Castle Church?
LCC is working in partnership with Western-super-Mare Foodbank and will be open on:
- Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:30 - 11:30am in the Church
- Tuesdays 9.30-11.30 and Sunday afternoons 3 - 5pm at 13 Wayfarer close, Haywood village
Donations of non-perishable foods can be dropped in during these times. Financial contributions towards the Foodbank ministry are also welcome.
Support for those who are isolated, vulnerable or shielded
We are offering telephone and practical support to everyone connected to the church who is isolated, vulnerable or shielded.
Contact Emily Cumberbatch for pastoral care concerns or Cathy Bond for practical support enquiries.
- We are one of a number of ROC Action Team Hub churches working to assist people registering for help through the council’s North Somerset Together initiative.
- We are offering telephone care and practical support to people referred to us by Locking Castle Medical Centre.
- We are also working with Morrisons to distribute near-date fresh produce.
- We also have a fund set up to help those facing financial hardship. If you or somebody you know is facing financial crisis, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of the team will assist you.