‘Seek first the Kingdom of God, and everything else will be added to you as well.’
So discipleship, prioritising the rule and reign of Jesus in our thoughts, words and actions every day is what will help transform both our lives as individuals and also the life of the wider communities too.
In study after study, the main things that help us grow spiritually as Christians are prayer and reading the Bible. So, below are some resources which can help us with that, as well as some articles, links and prayers which others have found really useful.
- LCC Bible Reading Plan: Click here
- Spiritual Gifts Assessment Form: Click here
- Discovering your Ministry Handout: Click here
- 'The Shalom Prayer' from the Maranatha Community: Click here
- 10 'Way marks' for Followers of the Way of Jesus: Click here
- A Simple daily prayer pattern: Click here
- LCC 'Discipleship Self Evaluation Tools': Click here